|i draw alot of cartoons XP|
Hey everyone, just a quick update.
from now until whenever point requests/commissions are now closed as I will be switching over to Money transactions, im a little short on cash at the moment and I could use any sort of extra income I can get.
so if your still interested in a commission then please feel free to note ( Ill take as many people as I can, max ten commission at a time)
the prices are like this:
can be up to 2 characters, additional characters after that will be £1.50 per extra character.
Traditional Coloured sketch: £8
pencil/pen coloured sketch. can be up to 2 characters, additional characters after that will be £1.50 per extra character.
Digital Outline: £10
A digital black outline, can be up to 2 characters. additional characters after that will be £1.50 per extra Character
Digital Colour (no shading) £13
a digital image of up to 2 characters, outlined in black and then coloured with no shading. additional characters will be £1.50 per extra Character
Digital Colour (with shading) £18
A digitally shaded image of up to 2 characters, additional characters will be £1.50 per extra Character
Nsfw images: +£5 (estimate)
if the image you want is a NSFW themed image it will be extra as some of the things people have wanted me to draw in the past have been....unsettling, at best, so sorry but, Nsfw images will cost more.
a short animation of up to 2 characters.additional characters will be £3.50 per extra Character
And now before you comment on this journal READ THIS.
1. don't come on here and say "I would commission you but I don't have the money " many times ive seen this on the sites im on and it actually infuriates me ( as well as others im sure)
2. NO I WONT EXCEPT "EXPOSURE" AS PAYMENT. you either pay in money or no picture, simple as.
3. all payments must be received BEFORE I start working on the image, the last time I drew for someone first they didn't pay me and what looks like they blocked me from accessing their page ( THIS IS ALSO WHY IM MAKING THESE RULES, I sorry if I sound like a harsh dick but the amount of times ive been screwed over in the past is how its come to this)
4. Point commissions are NOT AVALIABLE as of now until when I say so, I don't need points right now, ive got a lot going on this year and I need to get some extra money together for it (uni for example)
5. please don't be put off if I look harsh, im just trying my best to make sure that I don't get played like a fool again after my last commission job.
6. if your interested in a commission, NOTE ME. I wouldn't comment on this journal as it makes it more difficult to keep track of the commissions otherwise.
thanak you for taking the time to read this, and I thank you especially if your considering commissioning me after you read this ^^
Enjoy your week!